Sunday, January 11, 2009

Introduction

Today is my first blog post on my newly created blog. I have been meaning to do this for a long time, but just never got around to it. I finally decided, "Today is the day."


As with most bloggers I have been talking to, they say: just start the blog. Don't worry about your audience or what you're going to write. The rest will fall into place.


So, expect to see a lot of random thoughts on here. I am going to attempt to write a book about the affairs of a few of my neighbors using this medium. While it will be based on a true story, I will be embellishing a few details to protect the innocent.


I'll probably write about a few books I am reading, some events that take place in my life and about upcoming events at work--National Museum of the U.S. Air Force.


I hope you enjoy following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment